The interview process is occurring now and they release offers during the end of September through October.
They are especially looking for Electrical Engineers.
Jump-start your future in engineering with GE’s legendary Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP). This multi-year experience will help advance your technical skills and take your passion for problem solving to places you never thought possible. You’ll receive education and personal mentorship from the top minds in your field while working on high-profile projects driven by real GE Aviation business priorities.
EEDP is an intensive program for people who have a passion for technology, a drive for technical excellence, and share in GE’s core values. The program is designed to accelerate participants’ professional development through intense technical training and a variety of business-critical assignments. Edison graduates have the technical and business foundation to proactively and continually make innovative contributions to GE’s future. If you love technology and want a career in engineering, the Edison Engineering Development Program is for you.
EEDP is an approximately three-year early career program consisting of three rotational assignments. Rotational assignments are engineering projects driven by real GE business priorities. The program cultivates technical problem-solving skills via advanced engineering coursework, formal reports and presentations to senior leadership, in addition to valuable work experience. Participants have the opportunity to earn credit towards an M.S. degree in engineering or other real world application technologies.
GE Aviation is currently seeking Mechanical, Aerospace, Materials and Electrical engineers for the Edison class of 2017.
· Bachelor or Masters degree in the majors stated above from an ABET accredited university
· GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 overall
· Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in design engineering or manufacturing
· Strong commitment to a career in technology and a passion for engineering
· Demonstrated an analytic approach to problem solving
· Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
· Strong team skills with demonstrated leadership skills
· Knowledge of advanced mathematics, including but not exclusively limited to calculus and differential equations
· GE is an equal opportunity employer. Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Please questions and send eligible resumes to Paul Lachaud at Paul.email@example.com
Digital Thread Focal
Edison Engineering Development Program