ADIHA has expanded the GM scholarship program to award three (3) scholarships as follows:
- Two (2) scholarships of $1,500 each to two (2) undergraduate college student enrolled in an accredited college and with a declared major in a STEM discipline
- One (1) $2,000 to a graduate student pursuing a post graduate degree in a STEM discipline from an accredited college or university
College Students- Eligibility Requirements
- Minimum 3.00 GPA on a 4.00 scale
- Major or declared major in a STEM field
- Must be an active ADIHA member
- Must be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary education institution in the United States
- Proof of enrollment may be requested. Applications will be evaluated and the recipient(s) selected by the Membership Committee of ADIHA. Only applications submitted for the Gerard Marc Memorial Scholarship will be considered for the awards.
- Completed Application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Latest official transcript
- A letter of recommendation from a STEM professor, advisor, or teacher
- A letter of recommendation from a community or business leader